|||Homeowners Insurance||||Automobile Insurance|
|||Personal Excess Liability Insurance||||Dwelling Fire Insurance|
- Garages and other buildings on your property
- Household and personal possessions on your property . . . or anywhere in the world
- Additional living expenses - paid to you if you are unable to live in your home because of a covered loss
- Personal liability that provides coverage for your legal responsibilities for accidents causing injury to others, on your property and elsewhere
- Medical payments - actual medical expenses paid to others who are accidentally injured on your property
Our Homeowners policies give you flexibility by offering you many coverage options, such as Extended Limits Coverage, which provides additional coverage for the cost of replacing your home after a loss, in addition to the policy limit for your home. Replacement cost coverage can be selected for the contents of your home as well, so that in the event of a loss, no deduction would be made for depreciation on your personal property. You may also choose higher limits on valuables such as jewelry, furs, cameras and silverware. Or you may choose to insure these items on a schedule so that the exact details of each valuable are specifically listed as part of your policy.
Customize your Homeowners Policy with one or more of the following valuable options:
- Identity Fraud Expense Coverage
- Water Backup of Sewers or Drains and Sump Overflow Coverage
You can save money on your Homeowners policy if you have installed safety and security devices, such as smoke detectors or burglar alarms. We offer credits for suburban homes within five miles of an eligible fire department, and we offer premium credits if your home is relatively new. You can save further by choosing a higher deductible and by renewing your policy from year to year, taking advantage of our renewal discounts. Be sure to read about our Account Credit Plan, which offers significant savings if you have both your Homeowners and Automobile insurance policies with Le Mars Insurance Company, a member of the Donegal Insurance Group.
- Bodily Injury Liability provides coverage for your legal responsibilities for accidents causing injuries to other drivers, pedestrians and passengers. Our Property Damage Liability coverage provides protection for accidents that damage the property of others. Legal defense costs, if any, are also covered. Other coverages may apply depending on the specific state in which a policy is written.
- Uninsured and/or Underinsured Motorist coverages protect you or a member of your family from the cost of an injury in an accident if it was caused by a motorist without insurance coverage or without sufficient insurance coverage to pay the full amount you are legally entitled to receive as damages.
Other attractive features of our Automobile Insurance polices are:
- PACE Protector Endorsement
- Good Student Discounts
- High Chargeable Accident Thresholds
- First Accident Forgiveness Programs
- Extra Edge Discounts for Superior Drivers
Our Automobile policies offer various options to help you get the most out of your insurance coverage. We offer Collision coverage to cover the costs of repair from the damage caused to your car by another vehicle. We also offer Other Than Collision coverage for fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage and other perils. You can add coverage for towing and labor charges in the event your car is disabled, and Rental Reimbursement coverage will pay for the cost of a rental car following a loss to your car.
You can save money on your Automobile insurance if you have passive seat belt restraints and/or air bags in your vehicle. We offer further credits for anti-theft devices and anti-lock brakes. In addition, we offer discounts for those who have undergone driver's education classes. You can save additional money with our Multi-Car Discount available when more than one auto is insured by Le Mars Insurance Company, a member of the Donegal Insurance Group. And finally, placing both your Homeowners and Automobile policies with Le Mars Insurance Company, a member of the Donegal Insurance Group qualifies you for significant savings under our Account Credit Plan.
Our Account Credit Plan offers multi-policy discounts when you have both your Homeowners and Automobile insurance with Le Mars Insurance Company, a member of the Donegal Insurance Group. If you qualify for the Plan, you'll receive a 10% credit on the cost of your Homeowners premium and a 10% credit on your Automobile premium. These discounts are our way of saying "thank you" for placing your trust in us . . . and our way of helping you to save money by lowering your overall insurance costs.
Having your policies with Le Mars Insurance Company, a member of the Donegal Insurance Group through the Account Credit Plan has its advantages. We've already mentioned the multi-policy discounts that save you money. Next, because both your auto and home are insured by a single company, you can have all your questions answered quickly and efficiently with one telephone call. And finally, your home and auto will be well-protected with policies from Le Mars Insurance Company, a member of the Donegal Insurance Group - offering you stability, security and some well-deserved peace of mind.
Our Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance policies provide an additional layer of liability protection over and above the liability coverages of other underlying policies such as Homeowners and Automobile. This additional liability coverage can be added to provide further peace of mind in protecting your assets in this day when million-dollar lawsuits are increasingly common. Should you be legally responsible for the accidental injury of others or damage to property, and should coverage from your underlying policies be exhausted, our Personal Umbrella Liability policy provides coverage up to your selected policy limits.
Our Dwelling Fire Insurance policies provide coverage for seasonal or secondary homes and quality rental units which fall outside the parameters of our Homeowners program. These policies provide property coverage for fire and other perils to these dwellings.